Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 4...oops

Today is day 4 of the new journey...the new me!  I am down 4.1 pounds.  This is not too bad, but I am fully aware that it an average of 1 pound per day is not healthy and will not continue.

Today has probably been the hardest day.  The first day that I went over my points BIG TIME!  I have actually had 3-9 points left over each day up until today.  This has been fun since I was able to end these days with a couple of Oreo's and milk.  I just couldn't help myself today.  UGH! 

I have worked out though!  I skipped Wednesday morning, I was so very exhausted.  UGH again!  I feel really good the days I do work out, so I probably won't skip too many more.  Not quite sure how to handle the weekends yet, so we shall see how this goes.

Wish me luck - my birthday is next week and its only human to associate birthdays and food!

No comments:

Post a Comment