Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Take a Quiz Tuesday

I stole this quiz from a very funny blogger Gina...and while I would rather keep her answers, I guess I will have to post my own, since this is my blog after all.



1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you, who would you pick? Family members not included.


I would be happy to be stranded with Glenn Beck.  I have a newfound obsession with talk radio.  I have even given up a preset in the car to 97.1.  This is real talk, with healthy debate and educated opinions.  I really enjoy learning more about politics and current topics, much more than I thought I would.


2. Do you read celebrity gossip?


Does a bear poop in the woods?  I absolutely love them!  And the fact that I can access people.com from work...now that is pure heaven!


3. Favorite show you're watching this season?

As always, Grey's Anatomy.  I love, love, love this show.  I am not obsessed with McSteamy or McDreamy (but don't get me wrong, they are both fun to look at), its the real issues they deal with and the hidden humor.


4. How tall are you?


I am 5 foot 6 inches.  Please oh please do not let the next question be about my weight.


5. What was the last book you read?


Baby Laughs by Jenny McCarthy.  I started on Life Laughs by Jenny McCarthy, but it wasn't quite as funny...


6. Flats or heels?

75 pounds ago, I was becoming quite the heels girl.  However, since I decided to get lazy again and gained all my weight back, I am strictly a flats girl...with a serious need for 24/7 sneakers!


7. If you had to choose one natural disaster to go through, what would you choose-- Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?


I think I would have chosen earthquake had I taken this a week ago.  However, after learning of the mass destruction the earthquake caused in Haiti, I really have no idea.  I guess I could go with Tornado as one of these has yet to cause the devastation that either a Earthquake or Hurricane has. 

8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?

Oh boy....I was a thong kinda girl many, many pounds ago.  First came the 100 pounds, then the prego butt and well...as they say, the rest is history.  I am a panties girl I guess.  They aren't necessarily granny panties, but they aren't skimpy either.  They are still the size of Texas if you ask me.


So go on, join in the fun. All the cool kids are doing it. And then let me know if you do! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment