Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thursday.  Today, like all others, I have a long list of things and people I am thankful for.

- I am thankful my grandpa had a doctors appointment yesterday, he is so prone to pneumonia.  I am glad he was able to get checked out and get some medicine before his cold got that bad.

- I am thankful for our amazing babysitter.  She truly is an angel.  I will post more on her later, she deserves her own post.

- I am thankful for the truck I pulled up next to today on my way to work.  I called the number, sent Dan there and he has a job interview on Tuesday!!

- I am thankful for my job!  I have a pretty good manager, but my director absolutely SUCKS!

- I am so thankful that both of my kids are wonderful, healthy children.  They make me crazy sometimes, but I really wouldn't change a single thing about either of them.

- I am thankful for so many more things, I will continue to post.  Hopefully AT LEAST every Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment