Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thursday.  And, as all other days, I am thankful!!  Today, I am especially thankful that our heat works and we have food in the house!  About an hour into the day, we pulled the blinds up to watch the wind..it was crazy!  There is a shadow per se around the kids play house in the backyard and only half of Dan's truck has snow on it because the wind is blowing so hard!  We could hear it all over the place!  The fireplace is making a crazy howling noise.  I love this weather, especially when I don't have anywhere to go!  The difference was that I COULDN'T go anywhere today, not even work.  Who's knows what, if anything, will come of this sick day.  I am getting the feeling that all things (my manager specifically) has something out for me.  So, I am also thankful that I even have a job to call in sick to!

Here's to a Happy Friday and a freakin weekend for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment