Friday, January 1, 2010

Here goes...

Okay, this is only my 4th, yes 4th attempt at blogging.  The first one actually lasted about 6 posts, the next one lasted no posts and the most recent lasted about 3 posts.  I am a blogging failure.  I just can't stay committed.  Does this say something about me?  Wait.  Don't answer that.

2010 is going to be a major soul searching year for me.  I am not going to lie, I have a wonderful life.  My husband, Dan really is my diamond in the ruff.  He takes such good care of me and our children.  He is perfect with a rough exterior and a heart of gold.  We have been on a very long road, actually extending over a period of almost 13 years and oh my, this has been one. broken. road.  We have done some major construction and along the way managed to bring into this world the two most amazing children.  Lexi was 3 this past summer and Daniel was 2 this past fall and yes, we planned it that way.  Lexi is my mini-me whose heart is just filled with so much compassion and Daniel is definitely Dan's mini-me.  Daniel has a temper just like his daddy, but can turn around in the same beat and be a tiny little teddy bear.

Like I said before, 2010 is going to be my soul searching year.  I will be thirty-something and there is so much out there for me to discover.  For the past thirty-something years, I have held on to so much anger, hatred and harsh feelings for my past (which also was not that bad) and I have let it consume so much of me that I have lost sight of what really is important in my life.

Here's to positive thoughts, smiles, fun times and tons of therapy.  I am embarking upon a completely new world for myself and I am on a mission.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment