Thursday, January 7, 2010

I've come to realize...

I borrowed today's post from Gina. She posted it a few days ago, and I couldn't help but join in the fun. Feel free to take it from me...I'd love to read your answers!




I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is pretty darn fabulous.  I actually like what I do and I absolutely LOVE the people I work with. 


I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I love to turn up the music and pretend to be a singer, a good one!


I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to get this damn weight off.  And pronto!  I feel like a giant failure!


I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .all of my motivation lately.


I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . . I open up my favorite local radio station websites and all of the articles are about bad things that happened overnight.  Shootings, fires, horrible things happening to babies and children, etc.  I would love a local good-news website!


I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . someone spiked my drink, since I don't drink.


I’ve come to realize that money… is pretty absent in these parts.  I would love to have more of it, but I have a great hubby and 2 wonderful babies, so I am really okay with things.


I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .have no heart.


I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . try to be the best wife, mother and friend I can be.


I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . consisted of imaginary friends, since I didn't have any.


I’ve come to realize that my mom....has some serious mental issues.  The worst part is that if you try to talk to her about it, she gets even crazier.


I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . is my lifeline.  Such a cliche, but I really don't know what we did before cell phones.


I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . all I saw was snow. snow. and more snow!


I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . it was going to be a long night, Lexi just wasn't having anything to do with sleeping.


I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .the movie "The Hangover" has to be the funniest movie ever made.


I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . is also one of those imaginary friends, I didn't have one of those either.


I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I end up on there for hours.  And that I am very, very obsessed.

I’ve come to realize that today. . . . I was so thankful for the snow, got to spend all day with the hubs and my babes.


I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . . might not be too bad of a night, the kiddos went to sleep pretty well.


I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . is going to suck trying to get to work.


I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . .have at least 2 more babies.


I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . probably no one, I have no followers.  I am okay with that for now, still getting comfortable with blogging.


I’ve come to realize that life. . . is actually pretty dang awesome!


I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . will be busy.  We are preparing for my grandparents to move in with us!  I am really, really excited that they will be here for us to help them!


.I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are amazing.  I always have had tons of friends and some pretty great ones within them, but to my surprise, my best ever friends are the ones I have now.  They are simply amazing!


I’ve come to realize that this year. . . is going to be a good one!  2010 is my year for personal change!


I’ve come to realize that my husband. . .really is so good to me!  He's in a rut right now with not working, but I know he is doing the best he can and I love him for that!


I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . get on losing some weight so I can look and feel good for our vacation this summer!


I’ve come to realize that I love. . . garage sale-ing!  As my kids clothing got bigger and more expensive, I found it harder and harder to spend good money on it.  Also, the toys that they play with for one day and forget about are much cheaper at garage sales and they have NO idea where it came from!


I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . why people hurt babies.  There are so many couples out there that want babies and can't have them on their own.  If you don't want that baby, take it to a safe place (they are everywhere now!)


I’ve come to realize my past. . ..is the past and this year is a year for forgetting about some of it and forgiving for the rest.


I’ve come to realize that parties. . ..are pretty fun, I would much rather do a house party rather than go out to a club or something.


I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of one of my kids or my hubs getting sick.


I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is much more amazing than I can even realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment