Monday, January 25, 2010

Day One

Today turned out to be fabulous!  I did follow through and get up at 5:20am and head to the gym!  I did forget my iPod though...boo, but I made it through!  I walked for about 30 minutes - made it about 1.02 miles!!  Made it home in plenty of time to get ready, help get the kids ready and get to work on time.  (well, who's counting those 2 minutes?  I had to get gas!!!)

I weighed in this morning at 278.5 - UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was allowed 33 points today - and now it is 7:35 and I still have 9 points left.  What to do.  What to do.

I got 3 points for working out, but for  now, I have decided not to add them back in...this can only make things better, right?

I think I might actually divulge myself in 2 Oreo's and a 1/2 cup of milk....LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment