Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was NOT me who walked out of the house this morning in high heels for the first time in over 6 months and almost 60 pounds.  I care way too much about my comfort to put myself though this.

It was also NOT me that attempted to give myself a little more "room" in my tank top (under my shirt of course) by pulling the bottom hem out a bit.  In said attempt, it was certainly NOT me that pulled a little too hard and actually ripped the shirt at the seam.  UGH!!  Thank goodness for over-shirts..haha.

And finally, it was NOT me who just let my beautiful, darling daughter cry out loud for over 30 minutes about how she neeeeded me.  I would never just let her cry it out, I am much more of a disciplined mother than that.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment